Apollo Aerospace Components is proud to be a Master Distributor for SPS Flexloc, the classic all-metal self-locking nuts.
Flexloc® is a onepiece, all-metal, construction locknut that stands up under extreme temperatures, vibration and shock.
At Apollo Aerospace Components, we are trusted to deliver the highest quality products and service wherever our customers are located. Our Flexloc self-locking nuts are used in a wide range of applications in the, Automotive, Industrial, Aerospace and Military Vehicle markets.
For durability, strength, and overall value, it is the premier industrial locknut backed by advanced engineering, sophisticated manufacturing systems, and rigorous quality control standards.
To find out more, get in touch with our experts
Because a Flexloc® locknut has no nylon insert, it consistently provides better tensile strength than the leading ‘two-element’ locknuts and is ideal for elevated temperature environments.
To find out more about our complete range of products including Flexloc® self locking nuts, our expertise and quality commitment please get in touch with our experts.
- Higher temperature use than non-metallic insert type locknuts
- Every thread carries a portion of the induced load
- Impact, shock and vibration resistance
- Elimination of lock wires, lock washers and inserts
- Locking without seating–can be used as stop nuts
- Easy installation and removal
- More reliable then plain nuts, lock washers, castellated nuts with cotter pins and jam nuts
- Identification – SPS stamp