Apollo are pleased to offer the Marine Bronze NVS connector to complement the Souriau JVS and Amphenol TVS Nickel Aluminium Bronze ranges.
Derived from the MIL-DTL-38999 III and CECC 75 201.002 and thereby offering the same fit, form and function, these NVS Marine connectors offer commercial benefits. Apollo are offering build from stock or a 9-week lead time for non-stocked items.
Using a rugged and high corrosion resistant housing in Nickel Aluminium Bronze alloy, this design provides a high reliability connector with excellent saltwater corrosion resistance characteristics and dry mate sealing down to 4m immersion.
Contact arrangements with high density size 22D contacts giving up to 128 ways, through sizes 20, 16, 12 and 8. This permits a wide range of electrical power contacts to be used or high speed Databus or Optical contacts to be used in the standard connector. Contacts are terminated by crimping and are inserted and removed using standard plastic tools inserted from the rear of the connectors.
Fast Delivery Available
- Apollo is a fully approved value-add distributor (VAD) for Conesys.
- We can assemble Marine Bronze NVS connectors to meet your specific requirements.
- Contact us today to place your order.
- Shell Material: Marine bronze
- Finish: Natural
- Insulator: Thermosetting Plastic
- Grommet and Seals: Silicone Elastomer
- Contacts: Crimp, removable
- Contact material: Copper Alloy
- Contact plating: Gold over Nickel
- Endurance: 500 mating/unmating operations
- Vibration: 55 Hz to 2000 Hz 10g (6 hours)
- Contact retention: (mini force in N) Size 22D: 44 N, Size 12: 111 N, Size 20: 67 N, Size 8: 111 N
- Climatic Category: 65/175/56
- Temperature range: -65 to +175°C
- Sealing: 39 kN/m² (3.90 m depth)
- Damp heat: 56 days duration
- Salt spray: 500 hours duration
- Endurance: 1000 hours electrical load
- Fuel: ISO 1817 Liquid B
- Hydraulic: Petroleum based OM-15, NATO H-515, OX-30
- Lubricating Oils: Naval diesel OMD-113, NATO 0-278.Turbine OX-38, NATO-149
- Cleaning: Trichloroethane, Isopropyl alcohol, Methanol, Ethanol
- De-Icing: AL-11, NATO S-737, AL-34, NATO S-1746
Voltage rating Test Voltage (Vrms)
|Service Level||Sea Level||at 2100m|
|Contact Size||Contact Resistance||Current Rating|
Insulation resistance: ≥ 5000 MΩ (at 500 VDC)
Shell continuity: 5 mΩ
Shielding effectiveness: As per MIL-STD-1344